Sunday, June 05, 2005

fear and loathing in hoboken

AGGGH!


s
obriety is a fuckin mother. I had the most boring weekend in the history of mankind. I couldn't think of one activity to do in this town that didn't involve drinking. It makes sense since all there is in hoboken is apartements, bars, and schools. Its true. In fact the fun/alcohol codependency has gotten so bad that I rescheduled my date for tonite to this week because today is my last day on meds. On top of that I gotta get up at 4 am to catch some gay ass flight to chicago for work. What the fuck!
anyway its been awhile since i dropped some music picks so here it is:
the bravery
reggie and the full effect
the gipsy kings
Buena Vista Social Club
Nine inch nails: with teeth
coldplay: speed of sound

also i just found out today my old college roomate just got engaged.
Congrats tim! Can't wait for the wedding man! It'll really be like old school lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rajan said...

Why is my penis next to your face, while your mouth is open? *sigh*

8:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home