Sunday, May 15, 2005

I am the sic[drunk] walrus

Last nite was perfect. I was comfortably drunk and surrounded by good friends. Mike really came through and lined up a full spread for the bbq. We started at around 5 by going down to the courtyard to set up. When we got there we found that our asshole super overbooked the courtyard! One guy down there who was having a party was cool enough to let us have a grill and some space, so it worked out. At first no one really showed up, but at around 7 or 8 it was gettin live. Then we hit up branch in nyc at around 11ish. This place was dope as hell. Big dance floor, tables etc - the only problem was that there were no stalls in the bathroom ;)
anyway luckily enuff there was an indian bachelorette party there that nite- and that was all i needed . I rolled up to the bachelorette and asked her if she had any single friends. SHe points behind her , so i turn around and introduce myself to her friend. And that was all she wrote.
Of course I was drunk and forgot her name. I tried getting my friends to find out her name, but it was like the blind leading the blind. When she was leaving at the end of the nite, I asked her for her number to which she responds, " do u remember my name?"
DOH!
no i dont i said.
She gave me the number anyway
YAAY!

It's good to be king

1 Comments:

Blogger Rajan said...

that's the way to do it. Woohoo!

12:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home